ERP Specialist Developer : Entry-level position
An entry-level position would typically require little to no prior experience in ERP implementation. The candidate may have an associate or bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business, computer science, or information systems. They would assist the Implementation Consultant in various tasks related to the implementation, such as data conversion, testing, training, and documentation. The salary for an entry-level position may be lower than an experienced Implementation Consultant.
Expertise & Skill
- Basic understanding of ERP systems and related technologies, such as database management, and technology
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and software applications.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as KANBAN / Timesheet.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and solve complex business problems.
- Certifications in relevant technologies, such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, or Salesforce, ODOO ,would be a plus, but not required.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the ERP implementation field.
- Eagerness to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish project goals.
Role & Responsibility
- Attend training sessions and shadow senior consultants to learn about best practices in configuring the ERP system.
- Assist senior consultants in conducting workshops and interviews with clients to gather and document business requirements.
- Help in analyzing clients' current systems and processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in configuring the ERP system according to the design specifications, including data mapping, system settings, and custom workflows.
- Learn how to customize reports and dashboards using SQL or other programming languages.
- Assist in testing the configured ERP system to ensure that it meets the clients' business requirements.
- Work with senior consultants to troubleshoot any technical issues and provide solutions.
- Ensure that the configured system meets high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Provide post-implementation support to clients, including issue resolution and system enhancements.
- Work with senior consultants to recommend best practices for business processes and system improvements.
- Learn how to work with clients to continuously improve their ERP system and increase their ROI.